Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sweet Trees!

This is one of the cards we made at my Stamp-a-Stack this Tuesday! I'm sure you remember how much I love these trees...I thought, why not do them in pink? It makes such a sweet card for a February birthday or even a Valentine! The only stamp set used on this is the Trendy Trees Set. I stamped one tree using pretty in pink ink and melon mambo ink. I love both of these pinks!! The trunks are stamped with chocolate chip. I love how the spiral shape can either be a tree or just a decorative element. I stamped it on the melon mambo cardstock using melon mambo ink to get a pretty tone-on-tone effect. This card is simple and cute!

stamps: Trendy Trees
ink: pretty in pink, melon mambo, chocolate chip
paper: whisper white, pretty in pink, melon mambo, chocolate chip, old olive
other: pretty in pink grosgrain ribbon

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails