Thursday, October 14, 2010

Fright Night Coffin!

I just love silly Halloween treats! I made some coffins last year and I couldn't resist re-visiting the idea this year. I wanted to make it different so I used the spider web embossing folder to create the background image. Then I sponged a little bit of frost white shimmer paint over the embossed parts to make the web look really cool. I wanted to make it look spookier so I stamped the fright night stamp onto vellum paper with versamark ink and embossed him with white embossing powder! Doesn't he look creepy? Then I attached him onto the coffin with brads.

tip: I like to try to attach vellum with brads whenever I can because if you attach it with adhesive you can usually see it through the vellum.

Then I tied it shut with some of the awesome 1 1/4" striped grograin.

Ooh... I almost forgot, here's whats inside:

Isn't he cool. I found these yummy gummys dudes and thought they were perfect!

stamps: fright night
ink:versamark
paper: black, gray, vellum
other: gummy guy, white embossing powder, brads, frost white shimmer paint


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails