Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Spidey Treat...

Another cute treat made with the Big Shot Candy Wrapper Die. I have to admit, these little treat wrappers are a little tricky to put together at first but once you make a few, it definitely gets easier. The hardest part is just twisting it right at the ends. Make sure you fold over all the score lines really good before you try to put it together!

For this one, I used concord crush for the treat wrapper. Then I wrapped a piece of patterned paper from the Nite Owl designer paper around it. I used the scallop trim border punch on the patterned paper to make it even cuter. Then I made that cute flower shape by punching two scalloped circles out of black cardstock and scoring and folding them into the flower shape. Last, but not least, I stamped the black spider onto white and attached him with a dimensional. Super cute.... don't forget to put candy inside!!

stamps: Dark and Dreary
ink:black
paper: concord crush, black, white, Nite Owl
other: Candy Wrapper big shot die, scallop circle punch, scoring tool and ruler


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails