Saturday, October 16, 2010

Pumpkin Treat holder

Check out this cute pumpkin! He's so easy to make if you have a big shot. I just cut out six ovals from pumpkin pie card stock using the Scallop Oval big shot die (now I have to figure out what to do with all my extra scallops since I didn't need them for this guy). Once you have enough ovals you just need to sponge the edges with pumpkin pie ink to make them look aged. Then glue 3 together to make your front and 3 for the back. I made a face by punching out a square and cutting it up into triangles. And the mouth is just the oval punched out twice to make a smile. For the stem I used the designer label punch and for the leaves I used two petals from the 5-petal flower punch!

Then I just made a little box from pumpkin pie cardstock to go between the two layers. I think It's about 3 inches high by one inch wide. You can make yours any size you'd like but mine fits two fun size m&m packages.

Last, I made the handle by punching out a long strip of old olive cardstock with the scallop ribbon border punch!

I just love how cute he turned out!

3 comments:

Patti said...

This is so cute. TFS.

Marcia's Sweet Cakes said...

Beautiful,
I'm following thanks to SC

Marcia

stampinwithmarcia.blogspot.com

teresea said...

I'm following you from SC #276.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails