Sunday, October 10, 2010

Thank you Candle

Isn't this candle cool? I'm so happy with how it turned out. I made these for my hostess gifts in September! I think they really liked them. I used the Day of Gratitude set to stamp the big image on the candle. There's one on each side. Then I put it in a cello bag and tied it with some ribbons... I like using two kinds of ribbon to spice it up.

Here's a close up of the tags:

One is a leaf from the same set stamped and then punched out with the Tag Punch, and the other tag is the sentiment from the set, stamped and punched out with the oval punch! These candles make great gifts, plus they look so pretty!

I also made one for my door prize:


If you would like to learn how to make candles like this, I will be showing it at my holiday gift class on Dec. 11.... but they will be Christmas themed instead.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails