Monday, September 19, 2011

Fall Thank you!


It has really started to feel like fall here the past couple of days! I can't believe it's already that time of year. I'm sad to see summer go but I do really love the fall days. There's something wonderful about throwing on a hooded sweatshirt and going for a walk…especially once the leaves start chaining color!

Here is a card that is perfect for this time of year. It uses the set Day of Gratitude. This was one of my favorites from the Holiday mini last year so I was excited to see it made it into this years big book! I love the big medallion that's in the set and the leaves. On this card I stamped them randomly on very vanilla card stock using riding hood red, pumpkin pie and chocolate chip ink. Then I made a border using the awesome Lace ribbon border punch out of chocolate chip card stock. I also added some early espresso bakers twine and the sentiment punched out with the Decorative label punch.


stamps: Day of Gratitude
ink: riding hood red, chocolate chip, pumpkin pie
paper: riding hood red, chocolate chip, crumb cake, very vanilla
other: bakers twine, Lace Ribbon border punch, label punch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails