Thursday, September 22, 2011

Stained Glass for Halloween

Here is a card we are making at my Technique Class tonight! Isn't it cool? I used a technique called "Stained Glass". If you like techniques, make sure to sign up for my next class. I have another technique class in October and then I'm taking a break from them until the new year.

For this card I used the stamp set Dark & Dreary. I used the spider along the bottom of the gray cardstock and then added a strip of black that I embossed with the spider web embossing folder. I also added some black satin ribbon. I don't usually use the same color ribbon and cardstock together like this but I liked the tone-on-tone effect it gave this card. then I added on the square using the Happy Halloween stamp and the stained glass technique. Isn't it cool?


stamps:Dark & Dreary
ink: Black
paper: basic gray, black
other: spiderweb embossing folder, black satin ribbon


1 comment:

Penny Hanuszak said...

Very cool. I like the stained glass effect. Spooky looking card! TFS.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails