Sunday, September 18, 2011

Seal Birthday Card

Here is a card made using the Under the Big Top circus set! I really love this set... I think because of the colors they used and the coordinating paper--It's so bright and cheery! I can see lots of great birthday cards to be made with this.

To start out I made a birthday card for my brother. I stamped the seal and colored it in with markers to coordinate with the paper using tempting turquoise, daffodil delight and real red. I added some glitter onto the seal using the new Dazzling Details liquid glitter. This is a great way to add glitter without all the mess since it is like a liquid glue.. just make sure you leave enough time for it to dry before you have to mail your card! Here is a close-up so you can see the sparkly seal:



The Sentiment is from the hostess set Happiest Birthday wishes! This set is a great value- it has a ton of cool birthday sayings.. all you need to do is host a workshop to get it!

stamps: Under the Big Top, Happiest Birthday Wishes
ink: tempting turquoise, daffodil delight, real red, Black
paper: tempting turquoise, daffodil delight, real red, whisper white
other: bakers twine, scallop border punch
, Dazzling details glitter


1 comment:

bellonjm07 said...

Love those colors!!! I bet he loved it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails