Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sparkly Holiday Card

Here is another card using the Chirstmas Lodge Stamp set. This time I cut out the top note die shape using white cardstock in the big shot. Then I stamped the trees along the bottom with Pear Pizazz ink.. I stamped twice before re-inking so that every other tree looks lighter. Then I stamped the sentiment across the top with cherry cobbler ink and added some ribbon (seam binding) across the center. I added a little glue along the bottom, (tombow multi-purpose liquid glue) and added some of the Mica Flakes from the holiday mini. WARNING! these are MESSY!!! be careful because they stick to everything! But they're worth it... look how pretty it looks!

I attached it all to a crumb cake card base that I had also layered with some pear pizazz paper that was embossing with the petals-a-plenty embossing folder.

stamps: Christmas Lodge
ink: pear pizazz, cherry cobbler
paper: crumb cake, whisper white, pear pizazz
other: mica flakes, liquid glue, seam binding ribbon, top note die, big shot

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails