Friday, September 23, 2011

Faux tearing Fall

Each month I've been showing two techniques in my technique class. Here is the second one for this month. It's called "Faux Tearing" because it looks like torn paper but really is created with one layer! Here's a close-up so you can see:

Isn't it neat how it has so much dimension but it is only one layer of card stock? I used the stamp set French Foliage to make this card. This is one of my favorite fall sets, I love the distressed look of the leaves and the french script writing! I used the thanksgiving sentiment from the set Day of Gratitude. Then I framed the whole thing using the framed tulips embossing folder!

stamps: french foliage, day of gratitude
ink:cajun craze, so saffron, soft suede, pumpkin pie
paper: whisper white, soft suede, cajun craze
other: bakers twine, framed tulips embossing folder, big shot, brayer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails