Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Framelits Storage

One of the cool things about being a demonstrator is all the cool people you get to meet. I love going to the meetings that my upline holds. We always have cool gifts and door prizes along with make-and takes and sharing of ideas. This time she gave us all one of these and it's the coolest idea! This is one of the blank clear stamp cases (you can order blank ones right out of the catalog). She embellished it with some paper to make it pretty and when you open it up there is a magnet inside to hold your framelits! No more worries about them getting bent or lost! This magnet is a piece of one of magnet sheets that Stampin' Up sells for the big shot and I was impressed how strong it is! I haven't tried these before but definitely need to buy some! Lucky for me I also won a second case as one of the door prizes at the meeting so I have one for my Labels and one for my hearts! Cool, huh?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails