Sunday, March 18, 2012

Hot Air Balloon Easel Card!

Here is a fun easel card we made at my fun folds class this week. Easel cards are a fun way to give someone a card that they can set up on their table or desk to enjoy! For this card I used the stamp set Up, Up, and Away to stamp the balloons and sky. I love how you can make cute little scenes with this set! On the inside bottom on the card I stamped "happy birthday to you" from the same set along with some clouds. Then I added a button to use as a stopper to keep the card open.

Here is a view of the card when it's closed:



stamps: Up, Up and Away
ink: tempting turquoise, melon mambo, basic gray, daffodil delight
paper: tempting turquoise, melon mambo, whisper white, daffodil delight
other: so saffron taffeta ribbon, button, simply scored tool, houndstooth embossing folder, scallop trim border punch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails