Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Stair Step Cards

Another card we made at my fun folds class was a Stair-Step card. These cards are also fun to display! When folded flat they fit in a regular size A2 envelope. For the first one I used the Sale-a-Bration stamp set Fresh Vintage to stamp the main image. I colored the stamp with wild wasabi, marina mist and calypso coral markers. Then I added the "happiness" from the set Fabulous Phrases, punched out with the word window punch and framed with the Modern Label punch. Some ruffled ribbon and bakers twine add the finishing touches!

The next card is also a stair step card but this time I used the set Mouthwatering from the Occasions Mini Catalog. I love the cherry in this set! I added the "sweet" from the Fabulous Phrases set again... If you don't have this set, it's a great one... lots of awesome easy to use words in it! I added some cherries in the background from the fruit and flowers stamp set, just red ink on real red cardstock. I also added a fun border with the scallop ribbon border punch and some red 1/8" taffeta ribbon!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails