Saturday, March 31, 2012

Easter Chics!

I have seen a few cards like this online and had to try it myself! This is super easy to make. You just need an oval punch and bird punch. I used the Stampin' Up! Bird punch to make the cute little chicks and sponged their edges to give them some extra dimension. I punched the ovals out of the Just add Cake paper pack. To make the cool hill behind them I used the framelits cutting die in the big shot. The clouds are from the Up, Up and Away stamp set and to finish it off i added the sentiment happy easter from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.

stamps: Up, Up and Away, Teeny Tiny Wishes
ink: Baja Breeze, Daffodil delight, black marker for eyes
paper: Just add Cake designer paper pack, wild wasabi, baja breeze, so saffron, peach parfait
other: framelits, white grosgrain, word window, modern label punch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails