Monday, April 2, 2012

Cherry on top!

Although it's kind of chilly out tonight this card makes me think of summer! I love the bright red paired with lucky limeade and neutrals! To make this card I Stamped the Cherry from the Mouthwatering stamp set on a piece of white and cut it out using the framelits die in the big shot. Then I made a coordinating frame using the next larger size framelit and early espresso card stock. To make the card base, I scored lines in all four directions using the simply scored tool from Stampin' Up! Then I added on a piece of crumb cake (my favorite neutral-- it goes with EVERYTHING) that was embossing using the perfect polka dots embossing folder! Simple and sweet- perfect summer card for any occasion!



stamps: Mouthwatering, fabulous phrases
ink: real red, lucky limeade
paper: whisper white, real red, crumb cake, early espresso
other: perfect polka dots embossing folder, Lucky limeade ruffled ribbon, simply scored tool, Framelits, big shot


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails