Friday, April 6, 2012

Hoppy Easter!

I've seen some cute bunny punch art cards around the stamping sites lately and I had to give it a try myself! To make this card I stamped a woodgrain background on the front of a crumb cake card stock.

Then I punched out a hole for the bunny to pop out of. The bunny is made from punching out shapes from white card stock and sponging the edges with soft suede ink. I used the ornament punch for the head, ovals for the ears, the modern label for the feet and circles for the cheeks and eyes. Then a small flower for the tail! How cute is he? Then when you open up the card look what's inside....

It's the bunny butt!! How cute is that? I put some blue inside the card too to make it look like sky. I love how these turned out!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails