Saturday, April 21, 2012

Flip-flop card with Framelits.

This card technique is something that I learned when I went to the Stampin' Up! Regional in Milwaukee. Seminars like this are always good to learn a few new tips and tricks. This one was demonstrated by Cristy Butzen - you can view the tutorial on her blog here. By using your big shot and the framelits dies in a creative way you can make a fun card that flips open!

To stamp this card I used the stamp set Mouthwatering. I really love this set-- It's so fun and summery! I don't know if this set will make it into the next big idea book and catalog but I hope so…

stamps: Mouthwatering, Fruit & Flowers, You're Cherished
ink: Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Early espresso
paper: Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Early espresso, whisper white
other: Simply scored tool, Framelits Labels Dies, Big Shot, adhesive pearls


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails