Monday, April 16, 2012

Furry Folk Moving Card!


Last week I had a "Cards that Move" class and one of the cards we made featured the set Furry Folk, which is now on the retiring list...sad! I just love the cute little animals in this set... To make this card, we made a window on the front panel of the card by punching out a hole and then attached a 3 1/2" circle behind it. The trick is to stamp the images through the window after it is already attached! Then you can see exactly where they line up. I was able to fit 4 different critters on my wheel...

Isn't it adorable? Who wouldn't love to get this card in the mail? If you love this set and don't have it yet, make sure to order before May 31. You can contact me or order anytime on my website!

stamps: furry folk, friendly phrases
ink: early espresso
paper: pear pizzaz, pool party, crumb cake, whisper white
other: Big shot, circle die, oval punch, scallop trim punch, 1/8" satin ribbon, 1 3/8" circle punch, dimensionals


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails