Monday, April 23, 2012

Telescoping Card

I just love how cute the telescoping card is… I've been seeing these around on blogs and such for a while but haven't had a chance to try one myself so when I decided to do a "cards that move" class I knew it would be the perfect opportunity to try it out. It's really pretty easy to make.. the hardest part is making sure when you assemble your layers you have them in the right direction so when you turn it open, everything is facing upright! Here is what it looks like closed:


To stamp on this card I used the stamp set Mixed Bunch… I finally caved and bought this set out of the Occasions Mini. I told Myself I didn't need another flower set but after seeing so many cute cards made with it I finally decided I did! then for the top layer I used the circle birthday image from the hostess birthday set. I'm going to miss using this hostess set next year… it's perfect for birthday sentiments!

stamps: Mixed Bunch, Happiest Birthday Wishes
ink: Melon Mambo, Lucky Limeade,
paper: Melon Mambo, whisper white
other: Big Shot, lucky limeade ruffled ribbon, brads, 3 1/2" circle big shot die, Scallop circle big shot die, XL scallop punch, 1 3/4" Circle punch.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails