Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Pretty butterfly card


Sale-a-Bration is almost over! How quickly that went! One of my favorite items you can get for free is this Everyday Enchantment Designer series paper pack. This paper is oh so pretty! For this card I cut 4 squares out with my postage stamp punch and then layered it over a piece of very vanilla cardstock. Then I ran the whole thing through my big shot using the square lattice embossing folder to get the cool layered embossing effect. Then I added a piece of soft suede punched with the scallop trim border punch and a butterflies from the Beautiful Wings embosslit, cut with the big shot.

stamps: Happiest Birthday Wishes (hostess)
ink: soft suede
paper: soft suede, very vanilla, pear pizazz, Everyday Enchantment Designer series paper
other: Big Shot, Beautiful Wings embosslit, Scallop trim border punch, early espresso bakers twine, square lattice embossing folder


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails