Monday, March 5, 2012

Polished Stone flowers


Remember the Polished Stone Card I posted Last week? If you don't you can check it out here. Here is another card I made using that same technique. This time I used a different color combo. I used rose red and so saffron re-inkers to make the background and then stamped the flowers from the Fabulous Florets stamp set over it with Staz-on Black ink. I framed it with black cardstock and added the thinking of you from the teeny tiny wishes stamp set on the so saffron paper. This card is pretty simple but I think the black makes the color combo pretty striking.

stamps: Fabulous Florets, Teeny Tiny Wishes
ink: Black Staz-on, rose red, so saffron, champagne shimmer paint
paper: glossy white, black, so saffron, rose red
other: black satin ribbon, misc to do the polished stone technique



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails