Friday, January 25, 2008

A little Birdie told me...

That it's finally Friday! Whew! I don't know about you, but this has been a long week for me. It's been hard to go out in the cold everyday this week. I'm so ready for some warm, sunny days...wishful thinking, I know.

Today I'm showing a card that I'm doing as a make-and-take for my open house on Sunday. I used the set A Little Birdie to make both of the cards in this post. What's fun about these cards is that I used exactly the same materials, cut to the same sizes to make both cards! It's fun to see how you can make two totally different looks using the same materials. Plus, this set is so versatile. It comes with all these fun sentiments so it can be used for tons of different occasions!

I also love the new designer series paper Ginger Blossoms, that I used on both of these samples. The colors are so pretty, perfect for spring or valentines!

stamps: A Little Birdie
inks: Basic Black ink pad, always apricot and regal rose markers
papers: Whisper White, Ruby Red, Cameo Coral, and Ginger Blossoms Designer paper
other: pink Taffeta ribbon, oval punch, dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails