Tuesday, January 29, 2008

You're the Best Bird

Since it's cold, snowy and blowy again today I thought I'd share a springy card.

I made this card using pieces from my scrap pile. I haven't made anything using brilliant blue card stock in forever but I just love how it turned out! I love the how the bold colors work with this stamp set. The stamp set I used is Spring Solitude, which is a new level 2 hostess set.

For the base of the card, I stamped the outlined flower image with brilliant blue ink. To create the main image, I used old olive and chocolate chip markers to ink and stamp the branches.

The "you're the best" sentiment is from the A little Birdie Told Me set.

stamps: Spring Solitude, A little Birdie Told Me
ink: Brilliant blue ink pad, old olive and chocolate chip markers
paper: whisper white, brilliant blue, chocolate chip, creamy caramel
other: white taffeta ribbon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are right - the bold colors work well. TFS!

Heather

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails