Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thank U card

Hello! I'm almost finished with my calendar so I should have that to show soon.

Meanwhile, here is a thank-you card I made with one of my Favorite sets from Stampin' Up, True Friend. I just love the flowers in this set. They're so fun to stamp!

For the card base I used really rust. The flower is colored with markers from Earth Elements and then stamped on white. It's framed with Wild Wasabi and the retired Apple Cider paper (so sad this paper is gone, I just love it!). I colored the "thank U" stamp with markers, pumpkin pie and chocolate chip, and stamped it on white. I punched it out with the 1 3/8" circle punch and then framed it with the close to cocoa scallop. I used white gel pen to add dots to the scallop. The ribbon is the double-stitched ribbon from SU in river rock.

You can't see it really well in the photo, but I did add a fun little patterned brad in the center from Bo Bunny.

stamps: True Friend
Inks: earth elements markers
paper:really rust, whisper white, wild wasabi, close to cocoa, Apple Cider Designer paper
other: circle and scallop punches, double-stitched ribbon, white gel pen, flower brad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails