Friday, January 4, 2008

These are so adorable!

For Christmas, I received these super cute C.C. Designs from my husband. (Ok, so maybe I sent him the link to the site, but he did order them for me!!) You can find them here. I have always been a Stampin' Up girl and don't usually sway too much from that but lately I'm seeing so many other cute stamps....how can I resist? These stamps are just so adorable!

These stamps arrive unmounted with EZ mount on them so you need clear blocks to use them. It's the first time I've tried the unmounted rubber stamps with the EZ mount and I have to say, I liked them!

I also used one of my cool new star-shaped brads on this card that I bought at archivers. Here's a close-up:

stamps:Wintertime fun (CC Designs)
inks: basic black,
paper: Certainly celery, tempting turquoise, bashful blue, whisper white
other: Taffeta ribbon (SU), Oval Punch, star brad, Giga Circle and scallop punches from Marvy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails