Monday, January 7, 2008

Winter fun!

Today I'm sharing a couple more cards cute card using stamps from the C.C. designs set that I received for Christmas. This one says "there's no day like a snow day" (Not the case here today, It's rainy and incredibly yucky outside) I just love this little puppy on the sled. He's so adorable! For the card I used a certainly celery card stock base. The strip up the side is river rock and the scallops were made with the slit punch out of white cardstock. I stamped the puppy on white and framed him with tempting turqouise and bashful blue and then added ribbon tabs using Stampin' Ups tafetta ribbons. I really like this color combo!

stamps:
Wintertime Fun (c.c. designs)
paper: certainly celery, river rock, tempting turquoise, bashful blue, whisper white
inks: basic black
other: ltaffeta ribbon, slit punch, eyelets



Here's another card with the kitty. I made her in a pink snowsuit, so cute! All the card stock is from Stampin' Up. I used lovely lilac for the base. The middle image is stamped on white and then layered with lavender lace and bordering blue card stock. I did paper piercing on the bordering blue layer. Then I added taffeta ribbon (LOVE this ribbon--I've been using it a ton!) and some silver cord to accent the tag. The tag is punched out with the two sizes of the SU circle punches. I also colored in the kitty's hood with some liquid pearls. It has s nice effect!

stamps: Wintertime Fun (c.c. designs)
paper: Lovely lilac, lavender lace, bordering blue, whisper white
inks: basic black
other: liquid pearls, paper piercing, taffeta ribbon, circle punches

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are both really adorable!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails