Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Mummy Cat....so cute!


Last night my cat, Hobbes, was being silly and running around, as cats sometimes do and he ran into the bathroom where I was brushing my teeth and attacked the toilet paper roll! It was so funny, I've never seen him do that before!

So, today I'm sharing a toilet-paper cat card! This stamp is part of a set from inkadinkado called Ghouls & Goblins. I thought it was so cute and had to buy it because of the funny Halloween kitties!

To make this card, I used pumpkin pie cardstock for the base, then I used black cardstock and the web embossing plate from my cuttlebug to create the black web. the ribbon is from Michaels and the image is stamped on whisper white with black ink. I used the sentiment "halloween frights" from the Halloween Frights set from SU.

stamps: Ghouls & Goblins (inkadinkado), Halloween frights
ink:black
paper:pumpkin pie, wild wasabi, black
other:orange eyelets, halloween ribbon, cuttlebug

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails