Thursday, October 23, 2008

Yet another halloween card...



Are you getting sick of them yet? I hope not since it's still another week until Halloween! We finished putting up our Halloween decorations last night and let me tell you, our house is going to be Awesome!! I'm so excited for the trick-or-treaters to see it.

This card uses the cat from the Halloween Frights stamp set from SU. It's a really simple card. I stamped the cat on the white square, rounded the corners and layered it with a scallop square that I made with the nestabilites scallop dies in my cuttlebug. Then I layered it with some Designer paper from SU and black that I used the scallop border punch on. Are you getting sick of scallops yet? Not me. I love them!

stamps: Halloween Frights
ink: Black, White
paper: tangerine tango, kiwi kiss, black, white, river rock (retired), Ghostly Greetings
other:corner rounder, brads, nestablities scallop squares, cuttlebug

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails