Monday, October 6, 2008

Embrace Life Birthday card

Wow, is it Monday already? The weekends just fly by, don't they? I spent some quality time Sunday stamping some cool Halloween cards but I haven't taken photos of them yet, so meanwhile I'm sharing this one...

This is another card using the embrace life set and the new in colors. I used the same method as my last post to color the main image on this card (aqua painters and ink pads). Then I layered it over a simple background pattern. I really like how this card turned out. I like how the simplicity of the simple pattern contrasts with the main focal image. This would be a great birthday card or just a best wishes card.

stamps: Embrace Life, Heard from the heart
i
nk: tangerine tango, basic black, summer sun
paper: tangerine tango, kiwi kiss, summer sun
other: eyelets, aqua painters, scallop border punch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails