Friday, October 10, 2008

Tic Tac Bat!


TGIF, right? I'm so glad it's friday. This has been one long week for me at work and I'm excited for the much needed weekend. Besides, it's supposed to be super warm out this weekend here!

Today I'm sharing one of the halloween treats I recently made. Here's a close-up of the tic tac holder. I just think these are really adorable!! I even found some orange tic tacs to put inside. Basically it's just a book-style wrap around the tic tacs, which I adhered in using sticky strip. Then decorate as you'd like. I used Batty for you and added on some little google eyes!

stamps: batty for you
ink:basic black, pumpkin pie
paper: basic black, pumpkin pie, Ghostly Greetings designer paper
other: google eyes, pumpkin pie grosgrain ribbon, scallop and circle punches

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails