Wednesday, October 29, 2008

spooky nights...


Sorry this photo is a little fuzzy, but I wanted to share this card with you. I can't believe it's halloween in just a few days!!

For this card I used the House of Haunts stamp set to stamp the tree. Then to make the moon, I punched a circle out of a sticky note and laid it on top of the tree to create a circle mask. Then I sponged inside the hole with orange and yellow ink. Pull off the sticky note and...ta dah! You have a circle shape. It's such an easy way to make a moon and it works so great with this set! Then I framed it with some chocolate chip cardstock and a piece of leftover apple cider designer paper (retired). I used the same tree to stamp the background pattern on the left, just repeated it up the side. The sentiment "spooky nights" is from the halloween frights stamp set.

stamps: House of Haunts, Halloween Frights
ink: chocolate chip, more mustard, pumpkin pie
paper: more mustard, really rust, chocolate chip, pumpkin pie, whisper white
other: ribbons(non SU)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails