Friday, October 17, 2008

Spooky Owl card


I'm not sure if this is my favorite card I've made but I thought I'd try something simple and a little different. This card uses the Halloween Frights set from Stampin' Up! I inked the owl with really rust ink and then inked the edges with a chocolate chip marker to achieve that two-toned look. I think that adds some charter to the owl. Then I punched him out with the circle punch and thought it might be fun to punch out the words too. I also used my favorite scallop border punch. What do you think? too simple?

stamps:Halloween Frights,
ink: basic black, really rust, chocolate chip, more mustard
paper:basic black, whisper white, kiwi kiss, summer sun, close to cocoa
other: pumpkin pie ribbon, punches

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails