Monday, November 9, 2009

Bearly a holiday card...

I love this little bear...isn't he so cute? He's from the set Cold & Cuddly that is in the Holiday mini catalog. This set is a lot of fun because there's all kind of things you can build with it. There's several hats and different things you can use to make little scenes with the animals. For this card, I wanted to make a holiday card without using red and green and I reached for my Burmuda Bay Cardstock. This turned out great with the night of navy. I stamped the iceberg in navy and then stamped the bear on a separate piece with Burmuda Bay ink and a melon mambo pink nose. I cut him out so I could have him pop off the card and attached him with a pop dot. Then I stamped the little fishing pole so it looks like he's fishing. I used a snowflake from the Berry Christmas set to stamp the snowflake background and finished it off with a saying from Heard from the Heart. I used the "May all your wishes come true" sentiment so that it could also be a winter birthday card!




Stamps: Cold & Cuddly, Heard from the Heart, Berry Christmas
ink: Night of Navy, Burmuda Bay, Melon Mambo
paper: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Burmuda Bay
other: dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails