Thursday, November 5, 2009

Snowflake Card!


Hello! Sorry I haven't posted in a bit...I've been transitioning from Halloween stuff into Christmas stuff so I'm little bit behind on posting! I just had a Holiday Stamp - a-Stack last week so that was keeping me busy...but I do have a bunch of fun stuff to start sharing so stay tuned. Here is a fun and super simple Holiday card. I used the Serene Snowflakes stamp set with Real Red and Old Olive (Love that color combo for christmas) to stamp the snowflakes. Then I framed it with a piece of Old Olive that I used the Scallop border punch on. Then Simply add a Sentiment on the bottom (mine is from the set Many Merry Messages). Easy and so pretty. Here is another verison of the same card--just using different colors:

I used Soft Suede and Bashful blue for this version. Isn't it cool how different you can make a card look just by changing the colors?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails