Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Berry Christmas Wreath


Here is a card using the Berry Christmas stamp set. I think this is my favorite color combo for the holidays this year...Real Red, Old Olive and Soft Suede. I just love how these work together. I used the wreath from the Berry Christmas set and stamped it in old olive and then stamped it again, turning the stamp slightly to give it that two-tone look. The berries, bird and ribbon are also all from this set. It's neat how you can build little scenes quickly using all the pieces! Then for the card, I chose an old olive base and took a piece of real red and using the Petals-a-Plenty embossing folder in my big shot to make the texture on it. The embossing folders for the Big Shot leave such a crisp image because the paper is sandwiched between the two layers of plastic when it goes through the Big Shot and it creates a really deep impression.

stamps: Berry Christmas
ink:Old Olive, Soft Suede, Real red
paper: Old olive, soft suede, real red, whisper white
other: petals-a-plenty embossing folder, big shot

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails