Friday, November 27, 2009

Leaf Card..


Here is a card using the set, Autumn Splendor. I wasn't going to order this set but I've seen so many beautiful cards with it I couldn't resist.I made this one by inking the leaves with a markers so that I could make them two-toned. I used bravo burgundy and rose red on some and pumpkin pie and really rust on the other ones. Then I framed it with a piece of leftover Cast-A-Spell designer paper that I punched a scalloped edge on and added some soft suede polka-dotted ribbon. The sentiment is from the Sincere Salutations set. Hope you are enjoying the holiday weekend!

stamps:Autumn Splendor, Sincere Salutations.
ink: close to cocoa, bravo burgundy, rose red, pumpkin pie, really rust
paper:soft suede, whisper white, Cast-a-spell designer paper
other: polka-dot soft suede

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails