Friday, November 20, 2009

Holly Jolly Christmas!

I've been a little behind on blogging lately because I've been frantically working on Holiday ideas and projects for my upcoming Holiday gift class. Here is one of the projects I'll be offering. This is a magnet made from a domino using the hostess set Snow Buddies. Check out the cool sparkly edges. This little guy is even cuter in person. I was really happy with how he turned out! He comes complete with a little gift box made using the Matchbox Big Shot die. The Holly Jolly Sentiment is from another hostess set, Christmas Punch.

Make sure to let me know if you'd like to learn how to make this and join me for my class on Dec. 5th.

4 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

this is sooo adorable, I would luv to know how to make it, can you post it on your blog? I do not live near you, I am on the east coast, but if you are coming my way we can get together....lol...you can also pm me here
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=141637

thanks sooo much!

enjoy *~*

Anonymous said...

Jen, Your domino Snowman is toooo cute. I would love to know how to make this for my 2 neices. Do you have a tutorial? Thank you for sharing. Suzanne aka Gidgetwitch

Michelle said...

I'd love to know how to make your darling snowman domino. I'm looking for cute holiday gifts and this would be right up my alley!

Jennifer Jackson said...

Thanks for the comments. It's really easy to make. You have to stamp on the domino with Staz-on Ink. Then I colored him with blender pens and pastels and sprayed the whole thing with a sealant. For the edges I used sticky strip and dipped it into microbeads. Then glue a magnet on the back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails