Thursday, May 5, 2011

Another Glossy Watercolor Card

Here is another card using the same technique as yesterday. This time I used the flower from the Growing Green Stamp set and a orange inks.

The flower is layered over a piece of crumb cake cut out in the Big Shot with the top note die... I still LOVE this die, I think it's my favorite. I added the "little leaves" sizzlet (another big shot die).

I love how his color combo turned out. It's springy yet neutral. I love the pop of yellow with the neutral crumb cake card stock. It's an unusual color choice but I think it worked out great. What do you think?

stamps: Growing Green
ink: pumpkin pie, daffodil delight
paper:daffodil delight, pumpkin pie, crumb cake, glossy white
Big Shot: Top Note die, Little Leaves Sizzlet die
other: Whisper white taffeta ribbon, white embossing powder, heat embossing tools

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails