Thursday, May 26, 2011

Simple Scooter

Another quick and easy card to share today! I have been spending a lot of time coloring in the scooter so this time I wanted to make a simple card without it colored! I stamped the scooter on Crumb Cake card stock using pacific point ink! I then stamped the "thinking of you" in old olive and punched it out with the word window. I added this on top of the crumb cake piece to add some color and interest. Then I added some patterned paper behind it (Beyond the Garden) and two flowers punched out using the Triple Layer punch (Blossom Bouquet). Sweet and simple!


stamps:on the grow
ink:pacific point, old olive
paper:old olive, whisper white, pacific point, daffodil delight
other: Blossom Bouquet Punch, dimensionals


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails