Sunday, May 22, 2011

Fabulous flowers!

Today I'm sharing a card that I designed for my last stamp-a-stack. This card uses the stamp set Fabulous Florets from the Summer Mini Catalog. Although I admit I do have a lot of flower sets I knew this would be a really great one to add to my collection. It's very versatile because it has both bold and line art images.

To create this card I stamped the line art flower in peach parfait and the leaves in wild wasabi. Then I stamped some of the bold flowers with Versamark and embossed them using the new melon mambo embossing powder. It's hard to see in the photo but they look great. I also added some bakers twine. Here's a close-up:

stamps: Fabulous Florets
ink: versamark, peach parfait, wild wasabi, early espresso
paper:peach parfait, melon mambo, whisper white, wild wasabi
other: bakers twine, melon mambo embossing powder, border punch


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails