Monday, May 30, 2011

Fabulous florets and embossing

I made this card as a swap for a demonstrator event I went to last weekend. I am part of a really cool group of demonstrators that meet every few months and share ideas! I always am inspired to see what everyone else is doing and share what I am doing! It's definitely one of the perks of being a demonstrator!

I actually demoed the two-tone embossing technique to the group so I used that on my swap. I started with whisper white card stock, brayered melon mambo into onto the embossing folder and sent it through the big shot! I really love this technique. I made up a bunch of sheets of different colors and patterns so beware... you'll be seeing lots of them in the upcoming posts!

The main flower image is from the set Fabulous Florets. If you haven't purchased this one yet I'd have to say it is a must have! I am really loving all the cool things you can do with it! I stamped the stem piece in wild wasabi ink and then the bloom with Versamark ink and embossed with melon mambo embossing powder!

stamps: Fabulous Florets, sincere salutations
ink: melon mambo, wild wasabi, early espresso
paper: wild wasabi, melon mambo, whisper white
other: Big shot, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing folder, melon mambo embossing powder, heat embossing tools, crumb cake seam binding ribbon


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails