Saturday, May 21, 2011

On the Grow...



When I saw the scooter in this set I knew I had to have it. It's from the set On the Grow from the Summer mini catalog. I colored it with a blender pen and water color pencils in yellow an orange tones to match this pretty paper, also from the mini, called Beyond the Garden. It ended up having a sort of "retro" color feel but It's also very summery.

I added a punched flower using the new Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer punch. This punch is definitely one of my favorite things in this mini! You'll be seeing a lot of it soon since I've been playing with it a lot! It punches 3 different styles of flowers from just one punch! I also added on some of the new bakers twine.

Here's a close up of the card:


stamps: On the Grow
ink: black
paper:Tangerine Tango, old olive, daffodil delight, whisper white
other: Watercolor pencils, bakers twine, Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer punch, scallop Trim Border punch, blender pen


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails