Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Glossy Watercolor Rose



Here is a cool technique we used at the April Technique class last week. It's called Glossy Watercolor. This technique works best with a line-art set like Fifth Avenue Floral. I am having so much fun finding techniques for my classes. I hope everyone is enjoying learning them. If you live near me and want to attend, just give me call or write me an e-mail!

Here's a close-up of the technique:

Isn't it pretty? I love how this turned out! It's perfect for Mothers Day!


stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral,
ink:Regal rose, so saffron, versamark
paper: so saffron, whisper white, glossy white, regal rose, certainly celery
other: Little leaves sizzlit die, scallop trim border punch, dotted embossing folder, white embossing powder, aquapainter

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails