Thursday, October 27, 2011

Bleached Halloween

Here is another card using the Bleach Technique I mentioned in the last post. For this card I also stamped the owl in the tree from the House of Haunts Stamp set using bleach on soft suede card stock. Then I framed the image with basic black card stock.

To make the rest of the card I used a concord crush card stock as the base color. The textured piece was created by embossing a strip of crumb cake card stock using the lattice embossing folder and then sponging over it with Chocolate chip ink. Then I accented it with a piece of ruffled ribbon in lucky limeade. I love the lime and grape combo-- it makes the card really pop. Last I added on the happy Halloween, punched out of so saffron card stock with the Decorative Label punch.

stamps: House of Haunts
ink: Bleach, chocolate chip
paper: concord crush, crumb cake, soft suede, black
other: Decorative Label punch, big shot, square lattice embossing folder, 3/8" Ruffled ribbon in Lucky Limeade


1 comment:

Patti said...

Love the look. The bleach technique is perfect for this image.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails