Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Owl Card!

Here is a great fall card using the owl from the Halloween set Dark and Dreary. I like how the owl can be used for something other than Halloween like I did on this thanks card. I stamped the owl inside a frame created with the Designer Frames big shot embossing folder. I created a moon behind him by masking a circle and sponging over it.

For the background I created a textured piece for the back ground using the square lattice embossing folder and sponging over it. I also used a strip of the Special Edition patterned paper and a strip punched out with the Lace ribbon border punch!

stamps: Dark and Dreary,
ink:Soft Suede, pumpkin pie
paper: soft suede, pumpkin pie, special edition designer paper
other: Lace Ribbon Border punch, Square lattice and Designer frames embossing folders, sponges, 3/8" taffeta ribbon.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails