Monday, October 17, 2011

Lollies for Halloween!

Ok, I'm not sure what these are really called but I've been calling them "lollies" They're a cool accordian folded circle that you can make using the new Simply Scored tool from Stampin' Up! This tool is really awesome! It is a big plate with grooves in it that you can use the evenly score and is making any project I do with folds in it a breeze!

Here are some more lollies I made for Halloween! Sorry about the flash... these were hard to get a photo of because they were so tall I couldn't take a photo of them where I usually take my pictures.! I made 3 of them in different sizes and put them in a vase with Halloween candy corn! Isn't it cute?



Here's what the Simply Scored tool looks like:
You can view more details and order it on my website!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails