Monday, October 10, 2011

Halloween Treats!

Wow! It's Oct 10th already... I'm behind on bloggin! Guess I've just been too busy creating! Here is a pic of all the cool projects we made at my halloween treats class last week. Aren't they cute?

Here are close-ups of each one:

the first is a candy holder made using the two tags big shot die:



Next, is a stick filled with m&ms... mmmmm... Aren't the mini cello bags from the holiday mini the coolest?


Here I showed a trick to make the candy wrapper die big enough to fit a full size candy bar. This one looks really cool but was the trickiest for most of my stampers that night! I used the First Edition paper and stamped the tree on it to make it look spooky! I love how versatile this paper is!
Here's a close up of the tag:


This bat is made with two milk carton die shapes attached together!


And last, but not least, I showed everyone how to make these fun "lollies" and attached one to the front of the bag cut out using the fancy favor die.


I'm not going to take all the time to write up all the materials but please contact me if you have any questions on what I used to make these!



2 comments:

bellonjm07 said...

dang, sorry I missed it!

Anonymous said...

These we great Jen and so fun!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails