Friday, October 21, 2011

Faux metal spider

Remember the Faux Metal technique I showed yesterday? Here's another card using the same technique. This time I made the embellishment using the spider from the Dark & Dreary stamp set:

To make the rest of the card I started again with a basic gray card and this time I took a piece of vellum and put it through the big shot with the spider web embossing folder. It cracked a little but I think it looks cool for Halloween! Then I punched out a border using the Lace Ribbon border punch on black card stock, attached the spider using some bakers twine and added the sentiment Happy Halloween from the House of Haunts stamp set.

stamps: House of Haunts, Dark & Dreary
ink: basic black
paper: basic gray, basic black, vellum, concord crush, river rock
other: pewter embossing powder, circle punches, bakers twine, lace ribbon border punch, spider web embossing folder, big shot, decorative label punch


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails