Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Some Frankensteins!

Here are a couple of Frankenstein treat holders! Both of these are made using the XL Fancy Favor big shot die! The first one I used rich razzleberry cardstock and rolled bats on it using the Bring on the Bats wheel. Then I created a Lolly using the new Simply Scored tool to add on the front. The Frankenstein image is from the stamp set Batty for you! to make the ribbon, I cut a piece of the thick striped grosgrain in half to make it thinner. I like how this also gives it a rough frayed look.

The second one I drew a face on the fancy favor shape using a black marker. The eyes are punched out using the 1/2" circle punch. For the hair, I cut out angled pieces from the edge. The ears are made using the round tab punch.

stamps:Batty for you
paper:lucky limeade, rich razzleberry, whisper white, basic black, basic gray
ink:black, lucky limeade rich razzleberry
other: Fancy favor die, simply scored tool, ribbon

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails