Thursday, January 29, 2009

Another Owlie...


This card is very similar to the one I showed you yesterday! I loved the colors and ribbon so I used the same ones on this card. the main difference is that I decided to make it a thank-you card instead of a valentine. The base of the card is real red and the piece of close to cocoa is embossed using the cuttlebug. I stamped the owl and colored it with shades of brown markers. Then I matted it with Chocolate chip cardstock and put it on pretty in pink cardstock. I added the same ribbon and the sentiment "grateful" from a retired Stampin' Up set. Then I used two glue dots to add on the red buttons. I'm really liking buttons lately, now that I realized how easy they are to attach using glue dots.

stamps:Love Owl-ways
paper: pretty in pink, real red, chocolate chip,whisper white, close to cocoa
ink:black, various browns to color
other:ribbon (american crafts), cuttle bug, buttons, glue dots

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails